Friday, May 2, 2014

In My Mailbox: Pretty Stuff!

I ordered some stuff from DressV (need to review) and received two items for review from Born Pretty.

DressV shipped out my items 14 days after I paid for my order, which is considered quite long if compared to other sites, but thankfully they used DHL, so I got it very fast after it was shipped. Something intriguing is that I noticed the sender is listed as Tidebuy? As far as I know, Tidebuy is a website that has almost the same layout as DressV. Are they under the same boss?


Born Pretty uses HK post (transit with Singapore post) to mail out the items, they took about 4 weeks to arrive.


Enough rambling, let's have a sneak peek of what I received:

I will review these two items in a later post.
 

Both necklaces are gorgeous and really live up to my expectations!

http://www.bornprettystore.com/stylish-necklace-infinite-shape-patterned-design-sweater-chain-p-12097.html
The dainty infinity necklace is only $0.99! Can you believe it?
 
http://www.bornprettystore.com/vintage-punk-necklace-rhinestones-rivet-studs-spike-design-p-9247.html
The punk spike necklace is certainly going to be one of my all-time favourites - it goes with almost everything! Add in this necklace for a dose of attitude in your daily outfit!

Get a 10% discount on all your orders when you apply the discount code YINT10 during checkout.

No comments: