Sunday, July 3, 2011

Guess What Again?

My second-hand handphone, the one my gramps passed to me a few days ago, was spoiled. :(

My younger sister used up the battery listening to songs on the phone, and charged the phone. But she put the charger head into the wrong hole. The earphone hole, to be exact, and left it there for a few hours.

In the end? My phone was dead even before I started using it. Great.

And you know what? She didn't even apologized. :(

Update: The phone has been 'saved'. It is now functioning again.