Thursday, February 25, 2010

I've Got Another Award!

I'd like to thank Tracy from A Blissful Life... for passing this award to me!



The rules are I have to answer the following questions and pass it on to 5 bloggers.

Your Cell Phone? I don't have one.

Your Hair? Black and shiny (but short)

Your Mother? A punctual woman.

Your Father? He's a good guy :)

Your Favorite Food? Let's see...Fish & Chips, Steamed Salmon, Chee Cheong Fun, Kampung Mee/"Gan Lao Mian", Fried Oyster Egg, Salad + Yew Char Kuey, Fried Noodles, Kampung Fried Rice, Chinese Fried Rice, Fried Kuey Teaw, Chicken Rice + Curry, Fried Popiah + Chili Sauce...and lots more.

Your Dream Last Night? I scold someone. Hehe.

Your Favorite Drink? Apple and orange juice.

Your Dream/Goal? Be successful in life.

What Room Are You In? Bedroom.

Your Hobby? Playing the piano, reading, get myself busy with my laptop

Your Fear? Heights.

Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Marry a rich, handsome guy. Haha.

Where Were You Last Night? At home.

Something That You Aren't? Punctual.

Muffins? Anything chocolate is MINE!

Wish List Item? I have a lot. See my wish list here.

Where Did You Grow Up? Malaysia.

Last Thing You Did? Surfing the web?

What Are You Wearing? T-shirt and shorts.

Your TV? Mostly on.

Your Pets? Winky died, and Mom gave Bobby, Brownie and one other dog which name I have forgotten to someone else. I cried the whole day. Since then, I don't want to have pets anymore.

Friends? Near and far, but only some really knows me.

Your Life? Monotonous and hectic.

Your Mood? Normal.

Missing Someone? My cousins in Australia.

Vehicle? I don't drive.

Something You Aren't Wearing? A gown to prom.

Your Favorite Store? Novelhut.

Your Favorite Color? I love every colour.

When Was The Last Time You Laughed? This morning.

Last Time You Cried? A few weeks ago when I argued with my mom.

Your Best Friend? Rachel.

One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? School.

Facebook? Only for contests and friends.

Favorite Place To Eat? Happy Restaurant.

*************************************************
I'd like to pass this on to:

Audrey from Brizmus Blogs Books. She runs a great book review site! Please be sure to visit!

Becky from The Bookette. Becky runs an awesome book review blog. Visit her blog to enter her latest contest : Spider Contest

Yuri from Two Thousand Things. She blogs about fashion, beauty etc. She also has another blog called Tigerlily's Book.

Lisa from Shop N' Chomp. If you enjoy reading about Beauty, Shopping, Food etc., you'll love her blog.

Alyssa, Jake and Gregory from Teens Read & Write. They are
sister and brothers team of booklovers who read YA, love YA and are YA! They are having a contest right now, so please hop over to enter!


5 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Congratulations on your award!


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Shop N' Chomp said...

Thank you, Aik!

You don't have a cellphone? Wow!

* said...

I'm here via Tracy & Blissful life. Lovely blog you have here!

Alyssa Kirk said...

Thanks for the award and congrats to you and all your nominees.

Love your blog and always look forward to reading it!

Loved hearing your answers!

Yuri said...

Oh wow, thanks so much for the award Aik ^__^