Friday, December 9, 2011

My Christmas List

I ran out of ideas on what to post, but something hit me all of a sudden. Since it's going to be Christmas soon, why don't I do a Christmas Wish List? What you'll see below is a compilation of things that strike my fancy this year but still do not own. Do you have a Christmas Wish List as well? Leave me a comment and I'll hop over to your blog to see what items you have on your list!

Books:
Miles from OrdinaryThe Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry, #3)
Fins Are Forever (Fins, #2)Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
The Lying Game (The Lying Game #1)Never Have I Ever (The Lying Game #2)Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game, #3)

Other Pretty Things:

AAA Purple Amethyst Gemstone Faceted Heart Briolette, 7mm, Set of 21 beads
A Gift Certificate to Som's Studio!

XOXO Bridal Pink Swarovski Crystal Headband Tiara
A crystal headband

Heather Gray Fingerless Gloves with Bows
A pair of fingerless gloves!
(This is what I need most!)

Note to self: Things To Do
  • Learn Korean and French
  • Learn how to make jewelry
  • Go find a work
  • Watch 那些年,我们一起追的女孩
  • Watch City Hunter
  • Practice Mozart's Piano Sonata in D K.448

3 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

love those gloves! don't forget to check my blog post today for a special surprise for you! :)

Aik said...

OK, sure! Thanks!

maria almeida said...

Thank you for entering the giveaway!
I loved your blog, congraulations. I'm following you now! :)