Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm Sssoooo Happy!

My BIG exam has ended! It didn't go smoothly, but my day was brightened with a good news! Remember the piano exam I mentioned in August? I was so afraid that I might fail, but thank god, I passed, with merit! All the excitement made me smile like I'm crazy! I got 124 marks in the exam, and that's really astonishing, considering the fact that my sound sucks during the aural test because of the lack of musical talents and some slips and mistakes in my playing.

I really have to thank a few person:
1. God - for giving me courage and help me to pass the exam
2. Mrs. Yeoh - for teaching me and giving me guidance me in these years
3. My mum - for allowing me to learn piano although the expense is costly
4. My good friends - for wishing me good luck in my exam
5. My internet pals - for being supportive all the time
6. A friend who is in the same 'battle' - for encouraging me

A great thank you to all of you who helped me throughout this whole process!


OK, let's see what I got in my mailbox from last week until now.

28th September:

Fun and Practical Stationery Pack from Wicked Wabbit
Where did I win this : Live Breathe Dream Etsy

Necklace from Zenith Jade Creations
A detailed polymer clay floral focal bead on a silver-plated chain.
Where did I win this : Wisconsin Street Team

A mini bloom from Sweet Abigail Hairbows
Where did I win this : Sweet Abigail Bows

29th September:


Mark. Metalluscious Lip Cream Hook Up in Luxury from Mark. Makeup


Acapulco '67 Series, little vintage beaded doll + a post card from variation
Where did I win this : http://www.fleuravenue.com

cotton,pillow,retro
A 46cm (18in) retro pillow from OriginalMischief
Where did I win this : http://originalmischief.blogspot.com

2nd October:

Doll-making book from Shelley
Where did I win this : Random Stuff by SAM
  • samsstuff on Etsy OOAK, eco-friendly handmade & vintage jewelry, accessories & clothing
  • samsstuff on ArtFire OOAK eco friendly handmade & vintage household items. Coming soon, photography

balloonspend

Bunch o’ Balloons pendant from somnambulant.etsy.com
Where did I win this : Oh, Honestly Erin

6th October:
Boats and Light Beam copy

"Boats and Light Beam" from Andrew Tonn's Photography

Signed bookplates and bookmarks from Michelle Moran

Fishbowl Mermaid
A mermaid globe from Mary's Maids
It looks something like this one - I can't find the exact picture anymore.
Where did I win this : Live Breathe Dream Etsy

7th October:

Coffee Cup Cozy from Mamta
Where did I win this : Live Breathe Dream Etsy

8th October:

Halloween Charm Bracelet from shesthatgirl
Where did I win this : aLtErEd ArT Jewelry by Kelly Reins

Some pretty beads and a skein of white merino wool from Where did I win this : Michon Jewelry Blog

I'm so excited to win this! Dear Leah sent me some aqua, preridot and iolite beads which sparkles like stars.


10th October:

Gumball machine magnet from Lilly Bug Studio
Where did I win this : adelle.com

13th October:


Set of bug magnets from JBirdDesigns

Monogrammed Note Cards, Wild and Funky, Set of 6 from Tricia
Where did I win this : http://ozarkscents.blogspot.com

14th October:

A tiny little package with beautiful handmade goodies from Blij als Mij.
Where did I win this : Hip & Hot

There are some beautiful fabrics, some ribbons and a bookmark. They're very cute! Hip & Hot is full of some cute, wonderful giveaways, so be sure to check it out!

Whoo! That's a long list! Thank you so much to all of you who have sent me the prizes!
Coming up next is a book review for The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran!

Have a nice day, everyone! :D



11 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

Wow, aren't you a lucky girl :)
Congratulations for the piano exam :)

Unknown said...

Congrats for passing the exam!
Omg did you really win all those stuffs? That's a LOT!!!!! o.o

Amy Nicole said...

Congrats on passing your exam with flying colors! I think it is really cool that when you win something you share it. I've run into others who sign up for lots of give a ways that aren't as gracious as you are!

Aik said...

Thanks for your lovely comments, pals! I love reading them! :)

Judith said...

Wow, this looks like you were born to be lucky! I'm glad that you are so happy with the hip and hot price!

Judith

Aik said...

I love the package! Thanks so much for sending it to me, Judith!

Amy M said...

WOW!! You did win alot of stuff! So glad you like Tricia's cards! She does a wonderful job on them! Thanks so much for mentioning us! :)

~Amy

Unknown said...

You're also a pretty lucky girl :)

Congratulations on your exam (& your winnings)!
Thanks for mentioning me!

Mytutorlist.com said...

Wow! You're on a roll!

Yuri said...

Wow, how do you get so lucky and win all those stuffs? :)
Congrats to you!

Anyway, I'm also hosting review & giveaway now in my blog below, you're welcomed to enter. Maybe we could trade links?

http://tigerlilysbook.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Rebecca said...

Congrats on your exam!

kentuckyinmaine@gmail.com