Saturday, October 31, 2009

Please Vote! Thanks!

Which ring do you think is prettiest? Please do me a favour by leaving me a comment below in this format:

Example:
No. 1: C) Black Raspberry Pearl Ring
No. 2: A) Silver and Copper - Adjustable Wire Wrapped Ring
No. 3: B) Amethyst Swarovski Crystal Ring

Silver and Copper - Adjustable Wire Wrapped RIng
A) Silver and Copper - Adjustable Wire Wrapped Ring

Amethyst Swarovski Crystal Ring
B) Amethyst Swarovski Crystal Ring

Black Raspberry Pearl Ring
C) Black Raspberry Pearl Ring


Thanks for your help! :D

9 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Wow - I like ALL of them. But I will go for (c) the pearl one.

Amy Nicole said...

I like them all too. I'm going to have to go with the crystal one though.

MadeInCanarias said...

I like c) Black Raspberry Pearl Ring.

Unknown said...

Definitely No. 1: C) Black Raspberry Pearl Ring
The others are so granny-like for my taste >.<

Steffi said...

B! Very pretty <3

Anonymous said...

Hard choice! I'd go with A) Silver and Copper - Adjustable Wire Wrapped Ring as I like the stacked look :)

Bunny B said...

No. 1: B) Amethyst Swarovski Crystal Ring

No. 2: C) Black Raspberry Pearl Ring

No. 3: A) Silver and Copper - Adjustable Wire Wrapped Ring

Tanita said...

I love the first one!
;)

Yuri said...

No. 3: B) Amethyst Swarovski Crystal Ring



YURI