Thursday, December 31, 2009

Every End's A Brand New Start!



Now...what should I say? In a blink of the eye, year 2009 has come to an end. I really don't feel like growing up. I wanted to stay is a kid, because the adult world is more complicated and only the best one wins. Tomorrow will be 1st January. Gosh, I feel so old.

My birthday is just around the corner, but I don't think anyone will give me presents. Well maybe my best friend will. Please forgive me for being so pessimistic, but the truth is, nobody's given me anything in the last few years, except my BFF, and that's just once. Thanks, buddy!

I want to personally thank some people here:
Dad, thanks for peeling off the grapes' skin and pitted them (take out the seeds) for me. I'm really touched. I mean it. Mom, thanks for cooking meals for me. I know you're a great cook, but I can't always give you compliments, or else you'd cook the same dishes for days! Dear baby Jie, thank you for being so cute and chubby. Your face is really good to pinch! (Sorry if it hurts!)

I'd like to say thank you to Mrs. Yeoh for your guidance these years. I managed to get a merit in my grade 8 practical exam because of you. You have been an excellent teacher (and still are)! Thank you!

My teachers in Nan Hwa, thank you all for your guidance and dedication. You're all great teachers! My friends, thank you for willing to accept me as your friend. I know I can be bossy, speak with low EQ and sour-faced sometimes, so I'm sorry if I ever got on your nerves!

Mary, thanks for your support and for being my top commentator! And to all my loyal followers and blog-pals, thank you!

*************************************
I've published a new post on my other blog, it's called... Boys Over Flowers Music Sheets - 꽃보다남자 - The Ultimate Collection!!! So head over if you want to download the sheets. Man, I love this K-Drama!

P/S: If you want to buy me a b-day present, please go check My Wish List! Or just send me an e-card...Or a hug! XD

I hope next year will be a better year! Let's say goodbye to year 2009 together!

Love and hugs,
Aik.

2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

I hope you are surprised by many gifts!

Happy New Year!

Aik said...

Thanks, Christie!