Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lovely Suprises, Again!

From left:
I won the Fairie Kiss bracelet from A Handmade Revolution. Dear Robin and Jessica even added an extra packet of beads for DIY purpose. The tutorial can be found here: DIY Eco Beads. Thanks a bunch, Robin and Jessica!


I receive some beautiful tags and cards from Lemon Drop Studio. At first, I won some Halloween-themed cards + tags, but they never arrive. I think they got lost in the mail. But fortunately, Shauna was kind enough to resend. And since Halloween is long gone, she sent me other items as a replacement, which I loved! Thank you so much, Shauna!



Author Alisa M. Libby sent me a hardcover copy of The Blood Confession for a book review. I'm really excited to have the chance to read this book, because the story itself is already extremely interesting. Thanks a lot, Alisa! I really appreciate it!

Alisa's latest YA/Historical fiction is The King’s Rose. Read my review for The King's Rose HERE.



Last but not least, a Vintage Pastels fine art photograph 8x8 from sweetblue. You can purchase it for $24.00 from the shop. I won it from Sandra's blog. Thanks, Sandra!

BlogShopTwitterFlickr


That's all for today! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Have a nice day with lots of luck and fun!

No comments: