Thursday, March 4, 2010

Turn Over A New Leaf, Girl!

I'm in a really bad mood right now. I just participated in the 5000m walkathon and 3000m marathon in the last 2 days and my legs are aching like hell. I was supposed to practise in the Bomba marching team, but my legs can't stand the pressure. My muscles and tendons feel like ripping into half. I asked the president whether I can take a day or two off to rest. I promised her that I will participate on Sports Day on this Saturday. She didn't want me off the team and gave me pressure by saying, "You're the secretary, how can you not come? You should have set a good example for your peers. Do you still want to stay in the Bomba group? You didn't even come on the first meeting." God, I feel like punching her in the face, but eventually, I cried 3 times. I have told her about a hundred times that my legs are aching, but she ignored me. Come on, man! If you walked the school field 26.5 rounds, would you be able to march? Or, just make it simple, can you even stand? I even told her a thousand times that I had to attend my cousin's wedding in KL, so I couldn't come for the first meeting.

P/S: If you're reading this, please, try to be nice! You should know that a lot of people dislike you. If you keep on treating everyone like your slaves or house-keeping dogs, you will NEVER get a true friend who will always stand by you. It's not that I want to badmouth about you, but you really should get a look at yourself in the mirror. Treating others kindly when there is advantage will only give them a chance to despise you. Only truthfulness remains until the end.

9 comments:

rijaH said...

Ow :( I hope you will feel better with the legs soon.. and just try to ignore her like she does to you.. give her a taste of her own medicine!

Sara said...

you participated in a 5000m walkathon and 3000m marathon? Wow, girl! I understand that your legs might ache a little! ;) Hope they'll feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Massage your legs, Dear!
And don'T go there! Or..rather go, but alone, make sure everyone sees that you have nothing to do with that b_tch and her team.....or is Sports day only for teams?

Aik said...

Thanks for your kind comments, rijaH and YA Vampire Books! Mary, I haven't visited you for quite some time. Sorry! I'm in the Kadet Bomba (Firefighters team) but we're fake. It's mainly marching and nothing else. We never even had the chance to extinguish a fire. So much about being a "firefighter". XD

FreedomBird said...

dont worry about her.... she's just a psycho... if i were you i would just , just object all the things she want. haha by the way, get well soon dont stay mad, u will be studying with her in the same class for a year or maybe 2

MrNoName said...

aww.. feel pity for u and ur legs..

Aik said...

Thanks for your comment, Keith! I'm not angry anymore. Just...well, sigh!

How are you now, Mr. O? Feeling better?

MrNoName said...

i am so much better now after a long vacation... lol

Anonymous said...

"firefighter" huh? Anyway, just ignore what that wong shin yie said to u...