Friday, March 26, 2010

Unbelievable!

I seriously thought I had flunked my Add Maths test, but when the results came out, I actually scored 25/30! It's a miracle! I didn't know how to do the 3(b) question and last question, which altogether consist of 10 marks. I thought I'm doomed, but THANK GOD! I guessed one of the answers correctly, and earned 2 marks for that section. Some of my workings were also given marks even though they were wrong. Therefore, I can conclude that I got good results because of sheer luck, so I have to be more hardworking when it comes to Add Maths in the future! :)

Also, I just got an award from YA Vampire Books a few days ago. I'll blog about it when I have time. Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Hong Le said...

May I ask that who is the teacher that made the additional mathematics test questions for your form this time?

elsie said...

congratulations! I have had so much math stress over the years I totally feel your pain! namaste, elsie

Aik said...

Locke : Pn Lai

elsiee : Thanks! I also feel stressed when it comes to add maths.

MadeInCanarias said...

Congratulations! I hate math :P

文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.