Friday, November 4, 2011

Graduation Day

After five years in SMJK Nan Hwa, I finally graduated. Five years of study, laughter and friendship makes me a little sad to be leaving this place soon. I sincerely thank all the teachers for their guidance and all my friends for making my secondary school life so wonderful. Without you guys, I won't be who I am today. So, thank you!

Me and BFF Rachel. I'm cuter. Haha!

Younger sister (Zheng), Keith and Me. We asked Keith to bend down so that we are of the same height.

Me giving Keith a fake punch on the face. I look so ugly in this picture. :(
But at least Keith is there to save the day with his cute, chubby face.
My fifth aunt [五婶] came back today and when she saw this picture, guess what she said?
"这个肥佬很可爱叻!"
"This fatty is so cute!"

Us having a photo with Add Maths teacher Mr Ong.

Another one.

The gals.


The guys.


Yuan's extraordinary scroll-balancing skills.


Mao's Claws of Fury!


The masters of ceremony, Xiao Hui and Wei Lian. At the right is Ms Chiew.


Principal Ms. Chan giving a speech.


The students' representatives Kah Yee and Diong Min giving speeches in BM and Chinese respectively.


The choir members presenting Seasons In The Sun.


Traditional dance performed by the Dancing Club members.


I received the very precious "Tokoh Pelajar" award - so unexpected and excited. My dad is the one on my left wearing the white shirt and my mom is next to him. :)

The Image Ambassadors of Nan Hwa.

Life is full of memories, be it sweet or bitter. Sweet memories are to be cherished; they will always bring a smile to your face whenever you take a walk down memory lane. Bitter ones, well - just forget them and smile, and you'll find your life even better. And here's to all Form 5 graduates of 2011: May your future be bright and your life happy and successful.

xoxo,
Aik Chien.
4.11.2011

2 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations! Graduation is such an exciting part of life. You are just so cute. I wish I could have seen the dancers!

FairyWhispers said...

Hahah, u did get the 'tokoh pelajar'

congratz

=)