Friday, April 11, 2014

Born Pretty Store


It happened that I came across this online store which sells affordable and unique nail art, makeup & beauty stuff, jewelry and accessories and also lovely phone covers/charms. Their items are very reasonably priced, and based on the customer feedback on their website, it seems they offer wonderful service! I'm definitely interested. :)

Check out some of their $0.99 items:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6
1- With these cute memo pads, you will never forget your stuff anymore.
2 - Angel wings ring! How cute is that? \(>。<)/
3 - Nail art deco for nail art lovers out there. At $0.99 I'd say this is a great deal.
4 - Pretty rabbit ears phone dust stopper.
5 - Stylish punk arrow ring.
6 - The phone cases are so pretty, I'd be tempted to buy the whole set if I'm using an iPhone. 

Some of my favourites:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

The best part is that all their items are free shipping worldwide! I'm thinking of getting some of as gifts for my friends and family.

On a side note, Jenny from Born Pretty store is offering all my readers a 10% off code on all BPS items! Just type in the code YINT10 during checkout.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/jewelry-accessories-c-207.html
At Born Pretty Store, you can unleash your inner shopaholic without any worries of emptying your purse! Happy shopping, my dears!

1 comment:

Alessandra Carlomagno said...

it's a nice store!
kiss kiss

http://thepinkillusion.blogspot.it/