Monday, December 22, 2014

Roomies Outing @ Publika

Our annual roomies outing on 15.12.14 was @ S.Wine, Publika. This place serves pork, there's even a huge pig statue outside the shop. I didn't know whether it was Angie or Winli who suggested it, but the food was quite good. However, be prepared to burn a big hole in your pocket (wallet) if you're a poor student like me. We ended up paying RM130++ for the meal.

We-fie before the meal. 

Put this in cos I think Winli's expression was damn funny!

Then they went on to take pictures of themselves only cos they say I was grabbing the limelight.
"Yin Chien's a bitch! We look ugly if she's in the photo!"

I felt so proud of myself at that moment. Usually they look better than me but that day Winli's got a huge bump on her eyelid, and Angie accidentally messed up her brows. So naturally I stand out. 



1st Photo : BBQ Chorizo Cheeseburger with Bacon 1 out of 5 
2nd Photo : Pan Roasted Pork Chop with Sauerkraut 
4.500 
3rd Photo : Grilled Lemongrass Pork Chop 
4.000

I love the 2nd and 3rd dishes, but the burger was too salty for my liking. Ended up Angie and Winli had to finish it off... haha sorry imma bitch. But overall the food taste good. 

Walking around after dinner. Notice our bulged stomachs! 
This Christmas tree is made from paper-cut! Creative much?

We-fie in the mirror on our way to the desert station, Mad About Coco.

Took this off the web cos I actually forgot the place name.
Photo credit goes to Eat Drink KL.

Mad About Coco
A1-1-9, Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur.
Opens daily, 11am-10pm. Tel: 03-6211-9988
Information c/o Eat Drink KL

Me with the dessert! It's called the Innocent Devil Tiramisu Ball.

Here's a close up.

And you're supposed to pour hot chocolate on it and melt it before you eat!
Photo credit: Eat Drink KL.

We also got one of their signature cakes.

And again, pour the hot chocolate on the cake!
 Photo credit: Eat Drink KL.

The girls doing all sort of silly stuff, before noticing that we were directly within the view of the CCTV. Bet the employees were laughing their asses off looking at us in their monitor screen.

Hiding Winli's fats.

Sweet in a diamond-shaped chair!

My personal Christmas tree!

Another picture of myself.

And to end here's a pretty picture of us. 

Love,
Chien. 

No comments: