Friday, March 27, 2009

I Got A Friendship Award!!!

When I checked my mail today, I found out that one of my blogger friend, Crystal from Bead Happily Ever After sent me a...

Friendship Award!


This is the first time I ever received an award and I'm really happy and excited! You can read about her wonderful post about this award here :


Crystal really is a nice person. She always brightens up my day with surprises! I still remembered the day she replied my comment in her blog personally by mailing it to me. It was an unexpected e-mail, but I'm glad she's did so.


The award comes with some instructions. I have to pass it on to 5 other bloggers, and include the award photo (the one with a heart inscribed FRIENDS right up there ^^) and the following pre-written text:

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to those bloggers who must choose at least 5 more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”


So right now, I would like to pass on the Friendship Award to:



Please visit these blogs if you've time. I bet you'll love them!

1 comment:

aikyzheng said...

Thanks! I'll pass this award on to other friends.

*~Jane~*