Saturday, September 19, 2009

Swoop This Prize!


I'm really sad that the winner of Theme Fragrance failed to leave her e-mail address and didn't contact me to confirm her win. Therefore, I will present this prize to the first person who e-mails me at aikychien at yahoo dot com once this post is published.

Please include :
*Your name and address
*Your choice of perfume

Please remember to leave your e-mail when you're entering any of my giveaways in the future. I hate to redraw and disappoint the sponsor. Please bear in mind that the item they're giving away is something they need to make a living. Thank you!

Note:
Leave your comment here before swooping. Then others will know that the prize is already claimed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just swooped! Thanks so much - how exciting!

I definitely know how frustrating it is when you can't reach somebody and have to choose a new winner!

Cindy said...

Shrimp Salad Circus, you lucky girl! :)

Unknown said...

So lucky! Congratulations!