Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lots of Lovely Surprises!



I won a paperback copy of The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner from Cornhusker Academy. Dear Susan even signed it for me! Thank you, Susan!

A diary from the Salem Witch trials, a young college student looking to make it on her own, and old lady looking for a reason...
what will be discovered?


Visit Susan's website for more details.

I won the Fire Opal Fantasy Chandelier Earrings from Etsy Jewelry Design and Supply Shops Street Team. Thanks for sending me these gorgeous earrings, Aprilee!

Aprilee's Etsy shops:
Victorian Fantasy on Etsy
Artistry Jewelry on Etsy

Visit Aprilee's website.
Follow Aprilee's blog.

I won a $25 gift certificate from Bel Canto Designs. The owner, Mari, kindly sent me an exquisite vintage brooch. Thanks, Mari! I really love this beautiful brooch!

I won this pretty Eyeglass case from DEBSDREAMS. Thanks, Deb! I think this will be useful, because I have *myopia!

*= short-sightedness

I won some cool punk/gothic goodies from Ichigo Black! Thanks, Sasha! I love all of them! It was so great to receive such an awesome prize pack!

Beautiful Brown beanie Hat with White Sequin Flower -  Babies and Infants

Beautiful Black Sequin Flower with Black Crochet Headband - Newborns, Infants, Toddlers - Adults
I won a beautiful brown beanie hat, a white sequin flower, one black crochet headband and a black sequin flower from Celeste & Company. These are all very pretty!

JOIE DE VIVRE...Perfume Roll On...1/3 oz Bottle...
I received a sample perfume (1 ml) from Jen's shop, OASIS. Thanks, Jen! It smells really lovely! The name "Joie de Vivre" expresses a cheerful enjoyment of life; an exultation of spirit. Isn't it a beautiful name?

Ingredients:
Vetiver
Spiced Pear
Jasmine
Warm Vanilla Sugar
Jojoba oil
Perfumer's alcohol

Jen's other shops:
jenxcreations - Jewelry
jensvintage - Treasures and Supplies

Dewy Moss, Designer Crocheted Bracelet/Cuff, One of my Bestselling Designs
I won this lovely Dewy Moss Crocheted Bracelet/Cuff from Fashion Touch. Such a deep and luxurious colour combined with shiny onyx beads brings memories of old fairy tales. I also received a spare bead along with this cuff. Thanks, Elena! I really love it!

6 comments:

FashionTouch said...

Aik! Oh, I was wondering if you received. I am so much glad you did and even more that you liked it. Please, enjoy!

Happy Holiday Season!
Elena

va said...

Congrats on all your prizes ! Happy Holidays to you :)

Unknown said...

What lovely prizes you have won! Thank-you SO much for posting my shop URL's, you are very kind and I hope the earrings bring you much joy! Aprilee

Unknown said...

wow you won so many things! I'm envious =)
Cangrats! ^.^

Sara said...

Wow, you won a lot! Congratulations :)

Aik said...

Thanks! :)