Monday, November 9, 2009

Winner Redraw

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_430xN.88928089.jpg
Look at this ring! How pretty it is! Unfortunately, the winner didn't send me an e-mail to confirm her prize. And it's already more than a week. So, I'm selecting another winner (who included an e-mail address). The new winner for this chic ring is...

#91 Jaime

Congrats on winning this lovely ring, Jaime! I will send you an e-mail, and I hope this time, I can successfully get your information.

*In the coming giveaways, those who don't leave their e-mail addresses will be disqualified. I'm sorry, but I don't want the sponsors to feel as if their items are not wanted and I don't want to spend my time tracking your contact information.

Coming up next is a book review for Lisa See's Peony In Love!

No comments: